How Arrowhead Title can Help you Close Confidently!
Buying real estate at the Lake of the Ozarks is a large financial decision, and one that should be done with the utmost care. After all, you want your investment to be assured and protected, right? One way to guarantee your property rights are protected is to utilize a reputable title company at the Lake of the Ozarks. They'll take the steps needed to uncover any hidden hazards that could threaten your ownerships rights before the final purchase.
- If his/her signature was not obtained at closing, the ex-spouse of the seller could express ownership rights over the property.
- An unknown will could surface and promise ownership rights to someone else.
- If an unsatisfied lien is uncovered, you could be financially responsible for it.
- Errors in public records can compromise your ownership rights.
- If it is later discovered that one of the signatures at closing was unauthorized, the validity of the sale may be compromised.